Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Simulation
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is a branch of CAE, which simulates heat transfer and fluid motion by making use of numerical approaches. The CFD tool offers a high level of flexibility and accuracy.
At Fluidus Engineering, we offer superior quality CFD Companies in India service by deploying top class CFD software that can analyze an extensive array of problems associated with the turbulent and laminar flow, multiphase flows, compressible and incompressible fluids and more.
Some of our highly demanded and appreciated CFD simulation services include- Duct Air Flow Analysis, Smoke and Fire Management, Data Centre CFD Analysis for Temperature and CFM, Jet/ Impulse Fan Ventilation Systems Design & Validation, and many more.
At CAD DESK, we offer high-grade and industry-based CFD training courses to our students. Our CFD training program has been designed for science and engineering students and professionals who use CFD regularly for solving problems. The Undergraduate, MS, and Ph.D. students who are interested in applying CFD Companies in India in their research-based works can also avail our training courses.
We also offer the best CFD Consulting Services to help and support our clients in their works.
- CFD for HVAC Standards like NBC,ISHARE,ASHRAE etc.
- CFD for Green Building standards like LEED,GRIHA and IGBC etc.
- Duct Air Flow Analysis
- Data Centre CFD Analysis for CFM and Temperature
- Commercial/Industrial/residential ventilation
- Jet/Impulse Fan Ventilation systems design & validation
- CO, Air quality analysis and Smoke validation of ventilation systems
- Fire and Smoke Management
- Stadiums, Arena and Places of assembly