Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) is a system involving hardware and software elements that help the industrial organizations in:
- Controlling industrial processes remotely or locally.
- Monitoring, gathering, and processing real-time data.
- Directly interacting with devices like sensors, pumps, valves, and motors via Human-machine Interface (HMI) software.
- Recording events into a log file.
SCADA systems are essential for the industrial organisations as they help in maintaining efficiency, processing data for wiser decisions, and communicating system problems for mitigating downtime.
Learning objectives (Syllabus)
At Fluidus Engineering CAD DESK is a well recognised and highly acclaimed PLC SCADA training. Our PLC SCADA training in Chandigarh encompasses all the aspects of SCADA including Data entry, analogy entry, blinking, & sizing movement, Events & Alarms Creation, Editing & Creating Animation, and Connectivity between SCADA & PLC.
- Creating new data software, database of tags.
- Creating & editing elementary graphics.
- Data entry, start stop commands, analog entry, sizing movement, blinking.
- Visibility, filling creating & assessing real time & historical trends.
- Alarms & events creation.
- Communication with PLC & data acquisition system.
- Creating & editing animation
- Connectivity between SCADA & PLC.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Our SCADA training institute offers extensive PLC SCADA training in Chandigarh to engineers and individuals who are interested in enhancing their expertise in performing data study and calculations using electrical equipment.
- Individuals / engineers who want to enhance skills in data study & calculation in electrical equipment.
Their knowledge and value added services truly benefit the client!
I have found Saturn to be a professional and dynamic group; it is a pleasure to do business with them.
They are highly professional and work to find the best solutions for their clients
They are focused, interactive and professional. We find them to be true partners!
I truly enjoy them as people also, which makes for a strong relationship that I hope will continue to grow.