STAAD. Pro is a structural design and analysis software that is used widely for designing and analyzing structures for towers, bridges, transportation, buildings, utility, and industrial structures. This software now has its latest and most advanced version, STAAD. Pro V8i with improved features. The STAAD. Pro V8i now can design and analyze any kind of engineering structure.
At CAD DESK, we provide high-grade and industry-based STAAD Pro training to our students. Our Staad Pro courses encompass all the aspects of the STAAD pro software including Overview of the Structure design and analysis, Loadings, Support Assignments, Introduction to Floor Loads, and FEM Modeling in STAAD. Pro, and many more.
Autodesk will make you perfect in the following topics:
- Overview of Structure analysis and design.
- Geometry creation method.
- Supports assignments.
- Understanding & calculating building loads.
- Introduction to floor loads.
- Introduction to floor loads& Live loads as per IS 875-I&II.
- Introduction to RCC design as per IS 456
- Calculation & Wind load as per IS 875 part3.
- Seismic Analysis & Design as per IS-1893.
- Steel design in STAADPro as per IS-800.
- FEM Modelling in STAAD.Pro.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Any graduate or undergraduate Civil engineering student who is aspiring to pursue a good career
in construction and design can avail our STAAD Pro training program. This course is very
beneficial for making a brilliant career in civil structure and construction and design.
Their knowledge and value added services truly benefit the client!
I have found Fluidus to be a professional and dynamic group; it is a pleasure to do business with them.
They are highly professional and work to find the best solutions for their clients
They are focused, interactive and professional. We find them to be true partners!
I truly enjoy them as people also, which makes for a strong relationship that I hope will continue to grow.